This is the first time I’ve used this tool, and was pretty lost at first. I completed the assignment, but Google Reader seems complicated for the sake of being complicated. Hopefully this is something they will remedy in future updates. Most of these feeds are full of things I don’t care to read; there is much searching involved when trying to find useful articles. Using this in the classroom could yield positive results. I could see how having a list of useful feeds and such would be a great resource for students.
- Farewell (and Thank You)
- Seeking More Intervention In Failing Schools, House Promotes Charters As ‘Schools of Hope’
- How Do National Championship Foes Alabama and Clemson Really Compare?
- Fisk University Embraces 150 Years Of History — But Wants To Move Past Financial Troubles
- Nashville Business Leaders Demand More Accountability On MNPS Literacy
- Alabama Admits Its High School Graduation Rate Was Inflated
- Florida Senate Starts Looking At Teacher Pay, School Funding, Recess, And Testing
- New Orleans’ Last Traditional Public Schools May Soon Become Charters